Future Fleet Forum is a truly international event and in 2020 will feature representatives from City of London, City of Edmonton, City of Calgary and City of New York to name but a few.
Registration is open and free to attend for local authority fleet transport managers
Entry Deadline Extended - Submit your Entries by Friday 20 December for the Future Fleet Awards 2020
The LAPV Future Fleet Forum is hosted by The City of London and will bring together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety, and sustainability.
The Future Fleet Forum and LAPV Awards are now firmly established as the world-leading event for fleet and transport managers in the public sector and contracting organisations.
Featuring a truly international speaker line-up, the Forum will share global fleet management best practice and address the critical challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety and sustainability.
‘Future Fleet Forum is now an truly international event, and it has become the reference for municipal fleet managers in Europe, Canada and the United States. A growing panel of international experts participate each year to discuss and share their experience and vision on the current and future challenges facing large cities, rural municipalities and everything in between."
Philippe Saint-Vill, Head of Rolling Stock, City of Montreal
Speaker panel includes:
- Paris Apollon, Director of Fleet, Parks and Recreation Department, City of New York
- David Braunstein, Together for Safer Roads Alliance
- Philippe Saint-Vil, Head of division, Planning and Operations Support, City of Montreal
- Eric Richardson, Deputy Chief Fleet Officer, City of New York
- Steve Rapanos, City Operations/Manager Fleet and Facilities, City of Edmonton
- Sharon Fleming, Director of Fleet Services, City of Calgary
- Roger Atkins, MD, Electric Vehicle Outlook
- Fraser Crichton, Corporate Fleet Operations Manager, Dundee City Council
- Ruth Waring, Director, BigChange Advisory Plus
- Ann-Marie Knegt, Editor, LAPV
- Keith Kerman, Deputy Commissioner, Chief Fleet Officer, City of New York
- Rory McMullan, Road Danger Reduction and Behaviour Change Manager, City of London
- Peter Binham Managing Consultant, Transport for London
- Chandra Sekar, NED Microcab Industries
- James Tate, Associate Professor, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds