Future Fleet Forum 2018
Raising international standards for public sector fleet managers
Wednesday January 24, 2018: high-profile fleet management conference and awards
Guildhall, City of London
Thursday January 25, 2018: interactive workshop day,
City of London Corporation Offices, City of London
The LAPV Future Fleet Forum will bring together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety, and sustainability.
The Future Fleet Forum is the only international public sector fleet management event that offers new ways of thinking, examples of global best practice and solutions to overcome the challenges of managing a fleet in a constantly changing political environment.
The event will be delivered by senior fleet management officials from two of the leading cities in the world, London and New York, as well as a range of international experts.
We invite public sector fleet management professionals to register as complimentary guests to the Future Fleet Forum. An Early Bird Discount is currently available for private sector attendees.
With a welcome address from Valerie Shawcross CBE, Deputy Mayor of London for Transport, confirmed speakers include representatives from the City of London Corporation, City of New York, CILT, City of London Police, London Borough of Hackney, UPS, University of Hull, Kings College London and more.
Future Fleet Forum 2018 will offer a unique platform to network across the industry, and provides the opportunity to:
- Learn about changes in legislation and fleet procurement processes and procedures
- Achieve a greater understanding about how local authority fleet management works in different types of councils
- Identify new ways to improve the efficiency of operations and reduce costs
- See live vehicle demonstrations and meet with exhibitors from the industry
- Attend both days and you can gain up to 8.5 CPD hours certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
To download a copy of the brochure containing the programme and speaker listings click here.