Shortlist Announced for the Future Fleet Awards
Future Fleet Awards Shortlist
Raising international standards for public sector fleet managers
Wednesday January 24, 2018: Fleet management conference and awards
Guildhall, City of London, 48 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7AY
Thursday January 25, 2018: Interactive workshop day
City of London Corporation Offices, Walbrook Wharf, 78-83 Upper Thames street, London EC4R 3TD
Click here for venue and accommodation details.
The LAPV Future Fleet Forum will bring together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance, safety, and sustainability.
We are delighted to announce that The City of London, The City of New York and The City of Montreal have confirmed their attendance at the Future Fleet Forum. Click here for an update on confirmed participants.
The Future Fleet Forum is the only international public sector fleet management event that offers new ways of thinking, examples of global best practice and solutions to overcome the challenges of managing a fleet in a constantly changing political environment.
Speakers include representatives from the City of London Corporation, City of New York, CILT, City of London Police, London Borough of Hackney, Transport for London, University of Hull, Kings College London and more.
Future Fleet Forum 2018 will offer a unique platform to network across the industry, and provides the opportunity to:
- Learn about changes in legislation and fleet procurement processes and procedures
- Achieve a greater understanding about how local authority fleet management works in different types of councils
- Identify new ways to improve the efficiency of operations and reduce costs
- See live vehicle demonstrations and meet with exhibitors from the industry
- Attend both days and you can gain up to 8.5 CPD hours certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
To download a copy of the brochure containing the programme and speaker listings click here.